Our NEW Starlike Crystal EVO grout is a Two-component, translucent epoxy grout for grouting transparent glass or artistic mosaics with joints up to 3 mm / 1.8 in. Product with ultra-low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. Extremely easy to install and maintain.
- World’s leading high performance and high fashion grouting material for glass tiles; grout based on aggregate made from glass beads, which allows the product to absorb the color of the transparent glass tiles and then change depending on that color
- Designed for grouting transparent and artistic glass mosaics; the translucent color of the joints allows them to absorb the color of the glass mosaics, thanks to being semi-transparent, the shades of the composition do not change: they assume a neutral tone that does not interfere with the image
- Unlike other epoxy grouts on the market, the Starlike crystal EVO catalyst (component B) is labelled only as an irritant; it is neither corrosive nor hazardous for the environment. Starlike crystal EVO is not classified as hazardous goods and is, therefore, exempt from transportation restrictions (ADR-ADN-IMDGIATA classes)
- Mixture life: approximately 1 hour at temperature equal to +23 ° C (73.4°F), recommended application temperature: recommended between +18°C to +23°C (64.4°F to +73.4°F), walkable after: 24 hours at T is equal to +23°C (73.4°F), ready for use: 5 days at T is equal to +23°C (73.4°F)
- Main features of the product are: translucent color that allows light filtration; smooth finish thanks to the fine particle size of the inert substances; extremely easy application and cleaning; high mechanical strength; water resistant; total absence of cracks or crazing after hardening; excellent chemical resistance